Forum Home Forum Home > Feature Requests > Identity Finder for Mac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

compatibilty with OSX Lion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: compatibilty with OSX Lion
    Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 12:11pm
Does anyone have any information on compatibilty with the new OS X 10.7 (LION)?

I have yet to test but would like to know if someone has travelled this road already.

Thanks
Product Management View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Product Management Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 2:15pm
Version 5.1, (release date August 1, 2011) includes full support for OS X 10.7.
py View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote py Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:28am
Is it compatible with OSX 10.7.2 Update? Are there any known compatibility issues with the various Mac Products (e.g. iMac current gen, iMac previous gen, Macbook Pro current gen, Macbook Previous gen, Sandy Bridge vs not Sandy Bridge)

I have OSX Lion 10.7.2 installed and in the console I am seeing these errors every 10 seconds:

com.identityfinder.launchdaemon - ERROR - Unexpected exception while monitoring tasks.

When I uninstall Identity Finder on the Mac it will then start to produce this error every 10 seconds:
(com.identityfinder.launchdaemon) - Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds

Also, I am unable to boot into diagnostics mode (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1509)

Any ideas?

Product Management View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Product Management Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 8:16am
Please ensure that you are using version 5.2 of the Mac Client installed via a package built with the latest version of the build scripts.  As indicated in the release notes, changes were made for compatibility with Lion and require new installation components (included with the build scripts) and upgrade procedures. 

If you continue to experience issues (or anyone else having issues) please open a support ticket at http://support.identityfinder.com

Release Notes: www.identityfinder.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=247
Build Documentation: http://www.identityfinder.com/kb/180010
py View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote py Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 3:24pm
New 5.2 Mac Client version seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic