Forum Home Forum Home > Feature Requests > Identity Finder Enterprise Console
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - multiselect endpoints and delete those not in ldap
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

multiselect endpoints and delete those not in ldap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: multiselect endpoints and delete those not in ldap
    Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 1:41pm
I would like to multi-select a bunch of endpoints and click "remove endpoint" and IF endpoints cannot be removed because they are also in an ldap tag - then just those won't be deleted - but if in that multi-list of endpoints there are endpoints that I can remove - I'd like it to remove them.

It can even ask me: "Some endpoints cannot be removed because they are in ldap tags - do you wish to remove those that can be removed?"

Otherwise to weed out endpoints that can be removed because they are no longer connected to an endpoint in our ldap query - (say in our case a renamed endpoint) I want to clean up these endpoints by removing the data from the console (in our case they have the client installed but haven't run a search yet) - so that it can recreate the endpoint with the good name/ip - I now have to do them one at a time.  Or I have to go to each machine and run a search from it - otherwise it won't update the endpoint in the console until a search is done.
Product Management View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Product Management Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 11:20am
Thank you for the suggestion - we will add this functionality to a future release.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic