Identity Finder Helps You Comply with FACT Red Flag Rules
Several federal regulatory agencies have issued the "Red Flags Rule" pursuant to the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (FACTA). Identity Finder helps organizations comply with Red Flag Rules and minimize the costs associated with the regulation. The Red Flags rule is designed to prevent identity theft by requiring creditors, credit unions, banks, and financial institutions to detect and respond to certain identity theft "Red Flags."
How You Will Comply with FACT Red Flag Rules
Identity Finder enforces compliance with the FACTA Red Flags Rule in at least four ways:
- Identity Finder identifies sensitive personal information within your organization enabling you to securely encrypt, shred, redact, or quarantine it.
- Identity Finder facilitates regular monitoring and auditing of employee access to personal information, allowing compliance officers to ensure that the comprehensive information security program is operating in a manner reasonably calculated to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized use of personal information.
- Identity Finder empowers organizations to develop a security policy for employees who telecommute that takes into account whether and how such employees are allowed to keep, access and transport data containing personal information.
- Identity Finder assists administrators to enforce secure access control measures that restrict access to records and files containing personal information to those who need such information to perform their job duties.
Identity Finder DLP
- Minimize false positives and search more accurately
- Low costs w/ less training, hardware, and proserv
- Scalable from 100 to 100,000+ employees
- Search with agent, client, or agentlessly
- Comply with regulations more easily
- Centralized management and reporting