Public Sector / Government Contractors / FISMA
Public Sector and Contractor Benefits
- Assess PII, NPI, and other confidential information stored on network, cloud, and local endpoint storage.
- Identify and help improve broken business processes and employee behavior.
- Empower end users to classify and clean any data that is insecure to promote FISMA compliance.
- Develop and implement data leak prevention processes.
- Audit and enforce procedures that are critical to keep secure data safe.
How Our Solutions Help You
- Discover and protect NPI, PII and other confidential or top secret data.
- Scale deployment to cross platform, multi-faceted, computing environment.
- Manage discovery, classification, and data consolidation centrally with or without agent software.
- Search files and e-mails anywhere they are stored including websites, databases, file servers, and system areas.
- Utilize automatic workflow rules that enforce users maintain their sensitive data security.
- Schedule searches to maintain an efficient and secure data environment and minimize risk of PCI data leak.
The Risk of Doing Nothing
|FISMA Regulatory Fine: Federal Government agencies could face congressional censure, reduction in funding, audits and hearings; Contractors may be excluded from future federal contract bids.|
|Sarbanes Oxley Non-compliance Fine: Delisting of publicly trading companies; $1,000,000 in fines for officers; Up to 10 years imprisonment.|
|Investigation: Hiring investigators to determine size and scope of breach.|
|Remediation: Infrastructure and software costs to fix the source(s) of data breach.|
|Additional Labor / Consultants: Human and knowledge labor to fix the source(s) of data breach.|
|Litigation / Settlement Expenses: Legal fees and settlement costs associated with identity theft.|
|Breach Notification: Fees from victim notification and reporting procedures.|
|Reputational Impact: Having the agency or company name in the news as having patient data stolen.|
Speak with an engineer or account executive to learn more.
Learn about our sensitive data management solutions.
Download a free license for testing and see the results for yourself.
See how customers use our solutions to manage their sensitive data.
Learn how Identity Finder's solutions benefit your business.