Retail and Consumer Goods
- Support each location and subsidiary by enforcing PCI data discovery and protection as well as corporate compliance guidelines.
- Easily integrate into existing heterogeneous computing environments within data centers and sales locations.
- Classify and consolidate potential PCI data leaks within the administrative offices
- Identify and improve broken business processes and employee behavior.
- Avoid reputation damaging data breaches and associated penalties of PCI non-compliance.
- Empower your Internal Security Assessor (ISA) and minimize PCI compliance costs.
How Our Solutions Help You
- Discover, classify, consolidate, and protect PCI and to comply with PCI-DSS.
- Manage implementation yourself avoiding expensive pro-serve labor costs.
- Eliminate operational redundancy using centralized console for all point of sale locations.
- Leverage centralized or decentralized searches based on how you manage your organization.
- Achieve highly accurate detection and classification of PCI data reducing time analyzing false positives
- Produce quarterly auditing/monitoring reports for PCI-DSS 2.0 compliance
- Schedule searches to maintain an efficient and secure data environment and minimize risk of PCI data leak.
The Risk of Doing Nothing
|PCI-DSS Regulatory Fine: Fines up to $500,000 per incident; Fines up to $50,000 per day for non-compliance with standards; Liability for all fraud losses incurred from compromised accounts; Liability for the cost of re-issuing cards associated with the compromise.|
|Investigation: Hiring investigators to determine size and scope of PCI data breach.|
|Remediation: Infrastructure and software costs to fix the source(s) of PCI data breach.|
|Additional Labor / Consultants: Human and knowledge labor to fix the source(s) of PCI data breach.|
|Litigation / Settlement Expenses: Legal fees and settlement costs associated with credit card fraud.|
|Breach Notification: Fees from customer / victim notification and reporting procedures.|
|Reputational Impact: Having the business name in the news as having customer data stolen.|
|Opportunity Costs: Redirecting sales efforts from attracting new customers to breach reaction.|
Speak with an engineer or account executive to learn more.
Learn about our sensitive data management solutions.
Download a free license for testing and see the results for yourself.
See how customers use our solutions to manage their sensitive data.
Learn how Identity Finder's solutions benefit your business.