Stop Data Loss with Identity Finder DLP; Enter to Win a Surface Pro with Windows 8 Pro, iPad 4 with Retina display, or Kindle Fire HD
Identity Finder LLC, a leader in data leak prevention, is proud to be nominated by SC Magazine readers as a finalist for 2012’s best in Data Leakage Prevention category. SC Magazine readers who haven't yet voted for Identity Finder, can enter to win their choice of a Microsoft Surface Pro with Windows 8 Pro, iPad 4 with Retina display, or Kindle Fire HD. Just fill out the entry form below by February 22, 2013.
Identity Finder Gives Away Gadgets to Thank SC Magazine ReadersIdentity Finder LLC, a leader in data loss prevention, is proud to be nominated by SC Magazine readers as a finalist for 2012’s best in Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) category. SC Magazine readers who haven't yet voted for Identity Finder can enter to win their choice of a Microsoft Surface Pro with Windows 8 Pro, iPad 4 with Retina display, or Kindle Fire HD. Just fill out the entry form above, by February 22, 2013.
"SC Magazine readers understand what our customers have been telling us for years: Identity Finder is the most effective DLP solution on the market," said Identity Finder CEO, Todd Feinman. "We are honored to receive this important recognition."
Identity Finder Solves DLP Problems Others IgnoreIdentity Finder differentiates itself by focusing on data discovery and remediation at the source, or what the industry terms Data-at-Rest. Many businesses have implemented content blocking or Data-in-Motion solutions but still suffer from data leakage incidents. The vast majority of breaches across all industries occur when Data-at-Rest is compromised. "Identity Finder solves problems that other DLP vendors ignore," said Feinman, "Identity Finder's most important contribution to data security and privacy is extremely accurate enterprise Data-at-Rest protection with a very low total cost of ownership."
Currently in its sixth generation, the Identity Finder DLP software empowers IT security professionals and end users to proactively search and monitor their data environment for sensitive information. Once Identity Finder finds sensitive information, it allows end users or administrators to encrypt, redact, permanently erase, or quarantine target data, drastically reducing the risk of data leakage and breach.
Identity Finder Version 7.0 to be announced at RSA ConferenceData breaches continue to occur because companies are storing more data in more locations. Version 7.0 will be announced February 25th and introduces cutting edge features to help businesses minimize the risk of a data breach. "Identity Finder DLP 7.0 will help our customers prevent data loss and comply with regulations more easily and effectively. Version 7.0 features include enhanced Payment Card Industry (PCI) data searching, even more advanced administrative control, as well as new workflow, alerting, and reporting features," said Feinma
Identity Finder Thanks SC Magazine Readers with a Surface Pro, iPad 4, or Kindle Fire HDIdentity Finder is thanking two lucky SC Magazine readers by giving away the winner's choice of a Microsoft Surface Pro with Windows 8 Pro, iPad 4 with Retina display, or Kindle Fire HD. Just fill out the entry form at above, by February 22,, 2013 to be entered into the drawing.
AboutIdentity Finder LLC is a global leader in security and privacy software focusing on sensitive data discovery and protection. The software suite, Identity Finder DLP, helps organizations prevent data leakage by finding and protecting confidential information stored within office documents, e-mails, scanned images, desktops, servers, databases, and websites. Identity Finder, LLC was founded in 2001 by innovative security experts and is headquartered in New York City.
OFFICIAL RULESBy participating, you agree to the following rules:
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of people who enter, but shall be less than one in ten.
- All entries must be received by Friday, February 22, 2013 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.
- To enter, you must register using the contact form above, or otherwise share your contact information with Identity Finder. Twitter participants may enter up to 100 times by sharing the URL http://bit.ly/Xd3MRU and the hashtag #StopDataLoss on Twitter.
- If the total number of entrants is less than twenty persons, one winner will be chosen. If the total number of entrants is equal to or exceeds twenty persons, one winner will be chosen among individuals who fill out the form above, and one winner will be chosen among individuals who tweet about the giveaway as described in Rule 3, above. A maximum of one prize per person will be awarded.
- You must enter your company contact information in the form above; no personal email addresses are allowed.
- If you are chosen as a winner, we will notify you via email or Twitter. If you do not respond with enough information for us to deliver your prize within 7 calendar days, you forfeit the prize and we may choose to award the prize to someone else.
- Good luck, and let's Stop Data Loss together!
1776 Broadway; Suite 803
New York, NY 10019 USA